This powerful 9 amp hammer-drill features dual speed ranges for better operator control, as well as both a percussion drilling mode, for masonry, and a rotary drilling mode for wood and metal applications. The tool?s Anti-Vibration System (AVS) along with its ergonomic handle reduce user fatigue and increase comfort and control. With its Heavy-Duty metal gear case, self-stopping brushes and ball and roller bearing construction, the 5380-21 is a durable tool designed to stand up to tough jobsite applications. This tool?s high speed and compact size make it ideal for setting fasteners in concrete and drilling small holes for anchors. Its drilling-only mode allows the operator to use a variety of different bits for holes in wood, steel and plastic. Comes equipped with a removable side handle, depth gauge, and impact resistant carrying case.
- Powerful 9.0 Amp Motor: delivers 0-1500/0-3,500 RPM and 0-24000/0-56,000 BPM
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-mode operation: hammer drill or drill for maximum versatility in wood, metal, and concrete
- 2-speed gear box allows the user to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Self-stopping brushes protect the motor and increase the life of the tool
- 360 degree side handle with depth gauge provides control and versatility
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. Hammer Drill with Carrying Case - 5380-21
- 360 Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Impact Resistant Carrying Case