Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
D-handle power and a right angle drive head make this drill package perfect for stud and joist drilling. Powerful 7 amp motors and three speed ranges make this a versatile tool that will handle a wide range of applications. The 3107-6 features a 0 to 500 RPM motor; this gives the two speed head 0 to 335 RPM on low and 0 to 750 RPM on high. These powerful units come in an impact resistant carrying case and include a side handle for ease of operation.
- 1/2 in. capacity in steel, handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self feed bit
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-335/0-750 RPM, reversing
- Powerful 7 amp motor
- Head and handle swivel 360 degrees
- 1/2 in. D-Handle Right Angle Drill with Case - 3107-8
- Carrying Case - 48-55-0802
- RAD Assembly
- Side Handle
- 9/16 in. Open End Wrench
- 3/16 in. Socket Wrench
- Chuck Remover Bar
- Product Manual