The Bosch 11335K Jack Breaker Hammer is a lighter and more maneuverable tool to break up concrete efficiently. This hammer weighs just 38 lbs., the lowest weight and most compact breaker hammer in its class, but it delivers 22 ft./lbs. of impact energy, for outstanding material removal. With the included carrying case with wheels, the 11335K is transportable. Its power and mobility makes it a great solution for professionals in all trades from construction to general contracting to plumbing to knock out demolition work anywhere.
Performance-to-Weight - The Bosch 11335K Breaker Hammer delivers unmatched power-to-weight ratio, weighing in at just 38 lbs. but delivering 1,300 BPM and a best-in-class 22 ft.-lbs. of impact energy. This gives the 15.0-AMP breaker hammer the best concrete removal rate in its class. For plumbers, construction or masons who need to trench or remove cement in foundations or brick in outdoor settings, this hammer drill does the job.
Vibration Reduction - The hammer allows users to operate more efficiently with less user fatigue saving both time and money because it employs Bosch's Vibration Control systems. This technology reduces shock in the hammer mechanism and the grip area, with an elongated air cushion in the hammer mechanism. It also has a large, ergonomic shock-absorbing top handle. The 360 articulating auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement for greater operator control.
- Impact force of 34 ft-lbs. and powerful 1,750 Watt motor - fastest removal rate in its class - up to 35% faster
- Exclusive active vibration control - shock absorbing top handle reduces vibration by up to 40% vs. the competition providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- In-line design - ultimate tool balance with multiple grip positions for maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications
- Large main handle - increased control and handling
- Well positioned lock on switch - eliminates unintentional shut off
- 360 degree articulating auxiliary handle - provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- 2-way tool retainer - accepts standard 1-1/8 in. (28mm) hex, air tool steel with retaining collar or bosch internal locking combo steel
- All metal housing - jobsite durability
- Carrying case with wheels - convenient storage and easy transportation
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging
- 35 lb. Breaker Hammer JACK - 11335K
- Brute 1-1/8 in. Hex Hammer Steel Star Point - HS2861
- Articulating Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 170
- Carrying Case with Wheels - 2 605 438 628
- Grease Tube - 1 615 430 005
- Cleaning Rag - 1 619 200 444
- Owners Manual